Total Pageviews

August 15, 2011

Annoyance

My computer decided to annoy me these past few days.
I had to clear the disk and defrag. Defragging takes FOREVER. And with my computer having so many files stored in it, and so many word docs. and songs from my iPod, and pictures (random, like from imgfave and google and other hilarious places in the intrawebz), and what-not, it takes even longer than it should. Also, iTunes is being evil lately, and I seriously am considering backing up all my songs, and uninstalling iTunes, to reinstall and hopefully fix whatever it is that went wrong (I don't know what it is). Or you know, just buying a new laptop altogether. But I ♥ my laptop (I shall inform you it is named Saturn in fancy blue text because I decided that's how it is). So you know, buying a new laptop would sort of mean the same as killing my best friend (metaphorically). Therefore, let's hope I figure out what's wrong with it before it's too late or something.
Now, I am hungry and mom takes forever to make food, and I already ate half a poptart that was in the fridge, and drank some juice, and ate animal crackers and a cheeto (yay brother for being so generous... not) and yeah. I am starving currently. But not for long.
I ♥ butterflies, and this only makes sense to a few people. Do not try to understand. It's complicated.
And my iPod is awesome :D Oh wait, I think I have already mentioned my love for it.... Did you know? I illegally married it last year. You know, since it's a minor (3-4 yrs. old), it isn't exactly permissible for me to marry it. Also we have no documentation of this, save for the ringt (a mood ring) and the 9+ GB of music it has stored. I think it's fun.
And now, all those Pokemón fans out there, prepare for fandomness!
Yes. Awesomeness. I have to figure out how to rotate it though. And to the person who commented, YAY A COMMENT :D *gives almost-better-than-DC's-brownies brownies and a gazillion awesome points*

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've been tagged! http://thegirlinclunkyblackboots.blogspot.com/2011/08/hey-i-was-taggeddoes-happy-dance.html

    ReplyDelete