Total Pageviews

May 15, 2011

Russian vs. German

So yesterday my uncle came from New Jersey. He brought along his girlfriend who is Russian but she moved to New Jersey when she was 10. Now, I face a dillema. Learn German or Russian?
I want to learn German very much because I think it's interesting (the way it sounds and all that) and I like the German version of Tokio Hotel's songs, so I'd like to understand them better. Also, my dad wants to learn German as well and we both want to go to Germany someday. I can also practice German with my best friend's cousin who speaks the language. However, I'd like to learn Russian because Nadya (my uncle's girlfriend) and I decided we'd learn each other's language. See, I speak Spanish and English and she speaks Russian and English. She will learn Spanish and I will learn Russian. Then we will practice with each other.
The only problem hear is I can't learn German and Russian at the same time because I might get confused or it will be too hard. I don't know which language to learn first since I'm interested in both (and many others) so I am looking for people's opinion.
What do you think I should do?

No comments:

Post a Comment