Total Pageviews

July 21, 2011

Iguana in my Backyard

So yeah, there's an iguana practically living in my backyard. Yesterday, it tried to get into my house, as you can see by this picture:

In my opinion it's rather cute, but then again, I am weird. But seriously, look at that! If you're wondering it was around 3 feet long, but that's just me estimating from the couch, and could be wrong since it was all curled up, as you can see. Oh, here it is in close-up:
I was gonna take more pictures, but I scared it away...

Also, my dad told me he rescued it some time ago from within one of his cars (he has a few old cars in our backyard). This iguana also ate lettuce from my science fair experiment in 6th grade, and is currently munching on my mom's attempts at gardening. Oh well, what can we do?

No comments:

Post a Comment