Total Pageviews

August 9, 2011

My Friend From Peru

On a happier note, today I saw my BFFITWWW [Best Friend Forever In The Whole Wide World (though it could stand for World Wide Web, but that's another matter completely)] who just so happens to be from this country in South America called Peru. I feel that first sentence had way too many capital letters, but then again, I should think of poor German people who have to capitalize every noun in a sentence. Therefore, that sentence would have looked something like this: On a happier Note, today, I saw my BFFITWWW [Best Friend Forever In The Whole Wide World (though it could stand for World Wide Web, but that's another Matter completely)] who just so happens to be from this Country in South America called Peru.
Actually, that doesn't look too bad. It's nice for grammar practice.

ANYWAY the point is we were being hilarious. 'Nuff said. No, not really, but whatever.
We laughed our heads off when Fang died in Maximum Ride, not because of hatred (we ♥ Fang, and are FANGirls) but because I was in "pavera" mode. "Pavera" in Spanish is when a teenager/child or YA person is laughing for no reason at all, or to said person everything seems funny, resulting in uncontrollable laughter mania. The tone in which I read that scene was so funny (I literally read it in two accents, randomly switching) that it was impossible not to laugh. And then I impersonated Max, making it even more hilarious.

Then our moms started having an awkward talk which neither of us felt comfortable with (mom, stop talking about bras), and so, we started talking about music and what-not. Her little sister said we're boring, and then we started laughing some more, and then I had this puppet pals episode stuck in my head, so it was all I could think of. No link at the moment because I am too lazy. Don't expect one. It might come though. Oh well.

So, the point is, she is leaving back to her dear country tomorrow (or the day after, I can't be sure), and I will surely miss her. I hadn't seen her for a year, and now it might be another year until then. This is sad people, SAD. And e-mailing and Facebook is not the same. AT ALL. So yeah. Here I will become sad again. And that's it, pretty much. Oh and I have to meet her friend who is my clone. So yes, I have to go to Peru someday. I'd ask for donations or something, but I don't think it's necessary and I don't really expect you to do anything. See, I'm not comfortable with asking for money (it makes me feel... odd), and I dislike handling personal info. so yeah. No donations. Unless you really really really really want to and can't live without it. And even still, no donations. Just you know, good luck wishes and whatever.

AND ONE MORE THING:
Comment. Please. It makes my day.

2 comments: