Total Pageviews

July 10, 2011

Harry Potter Frenzy

So what with my mom's birthday coming up and the Harry Potter premiere as well, I have decided a few things:
-I would look awesome with purple hair, and thus, I could go dressed as Tonks.
-I just had to get myself a Hogwarts robe snuggie. So soft...
-I need to watch all the previous movies back to back in a sort of marathon.
-It's fun to roleplay Harry Potter characters in Facebook chat. (yes, I have Facebook, no, I can't add you, sorry)
-Luna Lovegood pwns.

And so I have decided I will temp-dye my hair purple for the movie, and I'll go wearing my t-shirt that has a Luna quote ("I can see them too. You're just as sane as I am.") and I'll bring my snuggie instead of a jacket. I'll also bring my wand (shhh...) and I'll be ridiculously happy that day :D

No comments:

Post a Comment