Total Pageviews

July 22, 2011

Japanese Music

So today I got bored and it was raining. My friend (with whom I was chatting on Facebook) sent me a link to a song in Japanese, which I forgot about an hour ago. Anyway, that made me remember a bunch of Japanese songs I like since 6th-7th grade. I decided to download them (from uh... sources. Yeah, Google helps. A lot.) and now I have a few of them in my iPod. The songs I downloaded by the way, are:
  • Again - Yui
  • Rolling Star - Yui
  • Purachina - Maaya Sakamoto
    • This song has an English version actually, called Platinum, but you need to look for it. Some people call the Japanese version Platinum anyhow, which makes it hard to find.
  • Loop - Maaya Sakamoto
  • Blaze - Kinya
And I also downloaded the opening (the full version of the song) from W.I.T.C.H. and was wondering if anyone remembers that TV show. I loved it so much when I was younger and I never did figure out why they stopped airing it altogether, instead of playing re-runs in Jetix.

No comments:

Post a Comment