Total Pageviews

February 21, 2012

Star Wars

On Sunday I went to watch Star Wars EP 1: The Phantom Menace 3D with my dad and my brother. Honestly, it had been quite a while since I'd last seen a Star Wars movie. I had forgotten how much I actually like Star Wars (yes, I'm geeky...), to the point where I was sitting, and when the movie started my mind exploded and then began fangirling. I guess there's something special about the Star Wars logo and introductory paragraph on each movie with the space background and epic music.
I think I shall watch all the movies again for the sake of remembering.

Other things I should do:
-Play more pokemon
-Play more videogames in general
-Finish my novel(s)
-Read my books
-Finish knitting
-Start a band
-[insert something I forgot here]

No comments:

Post a Comment